Client Engagement Manager
Hyderabad, Client Partner Engagement
Prowess is a Global Digital Services company, focused on delivering innovation and digital services to leading companies and makes its clients stay in front using the best in class agile and lean methodologies. We are an Official partner with Salesforce India, TIBCO Corporation, and Confluent. Our unique heritage gives us unrivaled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across industries. Each day, our team enables our clients to improve the effectiveness of their business and technology operations, and deliver value to their customers, employees, and shareholders.
For more info, please refer to the below website:
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Exp: 5 to 9 Years
We're looking for a Client Engagement Manager to manage our most strategic enterprise clients to drive retention, renewals, adoption, customer satisfaction, and growth. This is a high-profile customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management skills, strong business, and technical acumen. The ideal candidate will work with CISO’s and business leaders to understand their business goals. At the same time, the candidate will coordinate cross-functional teams to ensure a successful transition from deployment through ongoing account management. The ideal candidate is hands-on and results-oriented, with strong communication and problem-solving skills to make Prowess a world-class customer success org
Client Engagement Manager serves as an integral member of our Client Engagement team, within the Global Managed Services Operations department. You will be working to build and maintain strong client relationships and work in collaboration with the middle and back-office delivery teams to ensure client health is at a high level.
Your goal will be to maintain stellar client satisfaction with our products, addressing client issues, and develop a strong knowledge of day-to-day operations.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for the management of a portfolio of client accounts to foster long-term business relationships
- Oversee the output from a daily delivery team that performs middle and back-office operational services and tasks for Services.
- Ensure that the customer deployment and onboarding is completed in a timely manner and customer is able to maximize value from the product
- Increase customer satisfaction by understanding business needs, managing to use case enablement plans, and providing additional security solutions
- Delivery of periodic (monthly/quarterly) Customer Success Forums (CSF) and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) to review and analyze statistics, metrics, and provide recommendations
- Ensure that the Customer’s technical issues are addressed in a timely manner
- Act as an escalation point to drive resolution in a timely, proactive manner
- Deliver a proactive customer contact strategy to drive renewals, customer adoption, training, and revenue growth
- Identify at-risk renewals and deliver on a customer remediation plan
- Monitor customer health to track usage and customer satisfaction
- Forecast retention, renewal, and health status for assigned accounts
- Become the customer advocate to drive cross-functional teams across development, product management, and support
- Ensure client satisfaction by measuring metrics and KPI reporting
Sales/ Customer Engagement background preferred
- Excellent customer-facing skills.
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Outstanding communication, listening, and writing skills
- Ability to problem solve and resolve client issues
- Understanding of Network security architecture, protocols in the SAAS/PAAS model
- Background in program/project management of the large program (collection of many projects or customers) in cross-functional, cross-companies with consistency, and governance is a plus
- Excellent organizational, presentation (in-person), and communication skills
- Experience using Salesforce, Gainsight, or other customer relationship tools