Delivery Head (Salesforce ) for ProXforce Software Services
Hyderabad, Information Technology - Salesforce
Please find the below JD for Delivery Head(Salesforce) for ProXforce :
•Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
•The candidate must have 18+ years of experience in IT project delivery.
• 12+ years of experience managing large complex programs with global clients.
• Strong customer focus and results-oriented attitude. Self-motivated individual, able to work independently and manage numerous deliverables in parallel.
• Ability to deal with competing priorities and conflicting situations for a large and diverse team.
• Proven ability to manage multiple complex projects in varied domain sets.
• Excellent communication and presentation
• Head the solution delivery for client projects, ensuring Prowess standards are met and in accord with Statement of Work (SOW) deliverables.
• Understand the work of the project teams at a sufficient level of detail to represent critical activities to clients and internal, to monitor for appropriate project progress, and to adjust plans as necessary.
• Anticipate and allocate the right resources to ensure timely, profitable, and quality completion of projects, and to maximize the productivity of the project team.
• Ensure adherence to established best practices, policies, procedures, and quality assurance standards.
• Proactively identify, articulate & mitigate risks.
• Status reporting and account governance for both client and internal management
• Make recommendations to clients as requested on best practices or long-term solutions to resolve current issues.
• Interface with clients and Prowess practice leads to understand business and technology needs, propose solutions, and secure and deliver projects.
• Good knowledge of project management tools.
• Collaborative and un-hierarchical work style.
• Willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
• Agilest at heart focused on value generation.
• Salesforce experience is preferred but not mandatory.
• Knowledge on Salesforce Development, Lightening and LWC and tools
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Maintain high levels of client satisfaction by setting, managing, and delivering on expectations.
• Partner with clients in managing the project execution.
• Become a trusted and valued partner of the client executives and build the confidence of the client stakeholders.
• Maintain and deepen where possible, existing client relationships that yield continuing opportunities for Prowess.
• Help in creating new client relationships that are of value to Prowess.
• Lead from the front and act as a role model for the team in managing difficult situations/conversations.
• Act as a mentor and guide for the team. Challenge and enable them to achieve professional growth.
• An ability to mentor team members, leads, and project managers.
• Build positive, dynamic, and productive delivery team.
• Facilitate capability build, trainings, career development and growth of team members based on organization needs and individual aspirations.
• Conduct performance appraisals and provide feedback at regular intervals.