Prowess Software Services Pvt Ltd, Sales & Marketing
Prowess Software is a niche software services firm that specializes in providing the best of technology solutions using TIBCO, MULESOFT, DELL BOOMI, CONFLUENT, WORKATO, and WSO2 technologies. Prowess enables its clients to stay at the forefront of technology through digital transformation and cloud enablement. Prowess is an official partner with Salesforce India, TIBCO Software, and Confluent. Our unique heritage gives us unrivaled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across industries. There are many generalist companies that provide software services across a wide variety of technologies, but we like to be a specialist services firm that has a motto to be one of the best Integration services provider company in the world
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of field sales experience in the technology industry
- 10 years of experience managing and developing a team.
- Experience promoting Integration technologies to large and complex organizations across geographies.
- Hands-on expertise with ABM approach in Sales and strong USA marketing experience
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager, or sales and marketing director in the IT services domain
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Develop long-term sales goals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Maintain sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees. As well as counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Developing and executing strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Generate and maintain accurate Account and Opportunity plans.
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Manage and implement the sales forecasting, planning, and buyer-driven sales and marketing processes, establishing high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency for the sales and marketing organization.
- Owning and hitting/exceeding annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite, Zoho, other sales-related tools.
- Sell services by implementing a global sales plan.
- Drive the successful implementation and adoption of the sales and marketing automation platforms.
- Manage sales managers, BDMs and train them.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Ensure reports and other internal intelligence and insight are provided to the sales and marketing organization.
- Analyze pipeline and lead data, deliver periodic reporting to the sales and marketing teams providing key business insights: typical reporting relates to Demand Generation, Pipeline Forecast and Trends, Conversion Rates, Target Account, Market Segmentation, Win/Loss, Age
- Report on key KPIs related to the lead and the opportunity waterfall in order to implement a consistent closed-loop between marketing and sales
- Through reporting and analytics, validate the quality of the lead and pipeline data and provide guidance to improve the overall data quality
- Define contact and account quality standards in the database, defining processes and data acquisition strategies
- Monitor the quality of marketing and sales information and define data improvement programs
Collaboration / Relationships
- Develop key relationships with clients
- Create strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Work closely with colleagues on cross-territory opportunities and other internal teams on marketing materials and cause studies
- Ability to identify and solve client issues strategically
- Understand and effectively communicate the company's value prop, tech, process, and current partnerships
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors