Mulesoft Developer - Remote, USA
Remote, USA, Integration - Delivery - Mulesoft
Prowess Software Services is a Global Digital Services company, focused on delivering digital services through innovation and implementation of agile and lean methodologies. Prowess enables its clients to stay at the forefront of technology through digital transformation and cloud enablement. Prowess is official partners with Salesforce India, TIBCO Software and Confluent. Our unique heritage gives us unrivalled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across industries. Each day, our team enables our clients to improve the effectiveness of their business and technology operations, and deliver value to customers, employees, and shareholders.
For more info, please refer below website:
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Candidates with H1B/GC/Citizens are only eligible to apply.
- 3+ years of MuleSoft relevant experience.
- Ability to Identify, Analyse and Develop interfaces and integration flows using Mule ESB Anypoint platform including Mule Runtime, Connectors, Design Centre, and API management.
- Strong knowledge of EAI SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards, design patterns, JMS, SOAP, REST Web Services, JSON, XML technologies
- Experience with building RAML specification, mock services for implementation of REST services
- Experience with working in DataWeave for data transformations between XML and JSON
- Good knowledge of connectors for most common endpoints like Databases, Salesforce, and cloud-connectivity, e.g., for AWS S3, or AWS SQS
- Contribute to full life-cycle application development/configuration including user requirements, specifications, design, coding, testing, documentation, etc.
- Knowledge of J2EE environment, Spring Framework is a plus
- Demonstrated experience implementing Mule ESB development and deployment into CloudHub and customer-hosted environments.
- Contribute to system documentation for systems, applications, and databases.
- Consult with users, develop business relationships, and integrate activities with other IT departments to ensure successful implementation.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be configured, written, designed, coded, tested and debugged.
- Experience in small to large size implementations, working with geographically distributed teams
- Provides guidance and implementation support to both the technical and application teams on systems interfacing with integration platform.
- Good communication skills and a great team player
- Certifications: MuleSoft Certifications