WSO2+Kafka+Kuberenetes Architect - ONSITE
Prowess Software Services LLC, Information Technology
Prowess Software Services is a Global Digital Services company, focused on delivering digital services through innovation and implementation of agile and lean methodologies. Prowess enables its clients to stay at the forefront of technology through digital transformation and cloud enablement. Prowess is official partners with Salesforce India, TIBCO Software and Confluent. Our unique heritage gives us unrivalled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across industries. Each day, our team enables our clients to improve the effectiveness of their business and technology operations, and deliver value to customers, employees, and shareholders.
For more info, please refer below website:
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
· A Senior Architect with minimum of 8-10 years of Integration experience in ESB and EI
· Experience in driving the design, implementation and adoptions of business-application architecture with best practices of WSO2 integration + Kafka + Kubernetes.
· Detailed understanding and hands-on implementation knowledge of Integration Design Patterns using technologies such as TIBCO, Mulesoft, WSO2 EI etc
· Detailed understanding and hands-on experience on distributed messaging platform based on Kafka
· Experience to setup and manage a multi data center cluster, preferably on Kubernetes
· Through understanding of APIs and API Management systems
· Hands on experience on WSO API Manager v2.6.0/v3.2.0
· Hands on experience on Java
· Experience in business, system architecture principles, architecture patterns, processes, and frameworks
· Establish best practices for implementing use cases and required integration patterns Knowledge on sizing, building enterprise architecture for Greenfield implementations.
- Provide solutions from an architecture point of view
· Experience in securing APIs using OAuth, SAML, Open ID Connect and etc.
· Implementing service transformation, routing, enrichment and orchestration in WSO2 APIM and ESB.
Understands the technical aspects of the API interfaces, documentation, versions etc.
· Uses the API publisher to provision APIs into the Developer Portal Monitoring and logging tool stacks WSO2 Analytics, ELK etc. Design, Code, test, debug.
· Implement and document complex WSO2 sequences. Work with CI tools to automate dev, build, deploy.
· Experience with maintaining Kubernetes cluster through health checks, scaling-up, scaling-down, alerting etc.
· Strong knowledge of microservices, and deployment topology of microservices in a distributed system
· Provide support to Sales and Pre-Sales teams with solutioning.
· Provide architectural / development leadership
· Exceptional presentation and communications capabilities. Confidence presenting to a highly skilled and experienced audience, including developers and architects