a) Prowess Software Services Pvt Ltd., Integration - Delivery
Prowess Software Services is looking for an IT delivery manager with a primary focus for project delivery, maintaining strong customer relationships and improving our services to maintain customer satisfaction. Main activities of delivery manager role include managing projects, tracking SLA’s, manage people performance and productivity, project/account governance, and leading service delivery team.
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Head the solution delivery for client projects, ensuring Prowess standards are met and in accord with Statement of Work (SOW) deliverables.
- Understand the work of the project teams at a sufficient level of detail to represent critical activities to clients and internal, to monitor for appropriate project progress, and to adjust plans as necessary.
- Anticipate and allocate the right resources to ensure timely, profitable, and quality completion of projects, and to maximize the productivity of the project team.
- Ensure adherence to established best practices, policies, procedures, and quality assurance standards.
- Proactively identify, articulate & mitigate risks.
- Status reporting and account governance for both client and internal management
- Make recommendations to clients as requested on best practices or long-term solutions to resolve current issues.
- Interface with clients and Prowess practice leads to understand business and technology needs, propose solutions, and secure and deliver projects.
- Good knowledge of project management tools.
- Collaborative and un-hierarchical work style.
- Willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Agilest at heart, focused on value generation.
- Maintain high levels of client satisfaction by setting, managing, and delivering on expectation.
- Partner with clients in managing the project execution.
- Become a trusted and valued partner of the client executives and build the confidence of the client stakeholders.
- Maintain and deepen where possible, existing client relationships that yield continuing opportunities for Prowess.
- Help in creating new client relationships that are of value to Prowess.
- Lead from the front and act as a role model for the team in managing difficult situations / conversations.
- Act as a mentor and guide for the team. Challenge and enable them to achieve professional growth.
- An ability to mentor team members, leads, and project managers.
- Build positive, dynamic, and productive delivery team.
- Facilitate capability build, trainings, career development and growth of team members based on organization needs and individual aspirations.
- Conduct performance appraisals and provide feedback at regular intervals.
- The candidate must have 18+ years of experience in IT project delivery.
- 12+ years of experience managing large complex programs with global clients.
- Strong customer focus and results oriented attitude. Self-motivated individual, able to work independently and manage numerous deliverables in parallel.
- Ability to deal with competing priorities and conflicting situations for a large and diverse team.
- Proven ability to manage multiple complex projects in varied domain sets.
- Excellent communication and presentation