Prowess Software Services Pvt Ltd., Sales & Marketing
Prowess Software Services is a Global Digital Services company, focused on delivering digital services through innovation and implementation of agile and lean methodologies. Prowess enables its clients to stay at the forefront of technology through digital transformation and cloud enablement. Prowess is official partners with Salesforce India, TIBCO Software and Confluent. Our unique heritage gives us unrivalled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across industries. Each day, our team enables our clients to improve the effectiveness of their business and technology operations, and deliver value to customers, employees, and shareholders.
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Create counter-strategies to competitive threats in accounts (identify, evaluate their influence and positioning, e.g. SWOT analysis).
· Manage expectations of the account team, identifying roles for each external resource i.e., sales/pre-sales roles and responsibilities on a peer/partnership level.
· Prepare and present compelling solution demonstrations for Integration Products
· Share lessons learned for scalable implementation across teams and geographies.
· Deliver customer follow-up, including but not limited to RFIs/RFPs, ongoing customer education, and technical support escalation.
· Lead the technical sales cycle, owning all technical aspects of the sales process.
· Design and delivery of customer presentations.
· Qualify on a technical basis any technical proposal being put forward.
· Ensure technical closure on all opportunities.
· Be able to articulate a technical solution in a way that will address a business requirement.
· Advise on architectural configuration.
· Report on all technical issues to the Pre-Sales Manager and account manager.
· Identification of additional technical opportunities within the customer base, and new opportunities
· Analysis and understanding of customer needs and opportunities in order to promote the Prowess Soft USP
· Delivery of Proof of Concepts, engaging product specialists as appropriate.
· Maintain and continuously develop technical knowledge.
· Share knowledge across the team and continuously develop and enhance personal and team capabilities
· Respect and adhere to the customer and internal Company rules and disclosures at all times.
· Strong Integration experience and Cloud-based implementation experience e.g. TIBCO, MuleSoft, Kafka, Workato, Dell Boomi, etc.
· Understanding of Cloud ecosystems vendors (Azure, AWS, GCP) and the broader Data Integration & Data Governance market.
· Minimum of 4 years experience in a pre-sales consulting role.
· Excellent written communication skills, experience in preparing proposals, responses to ITTs.
· Strong technical awareness.
· Excellent experience in managing proof of concepts on customer premises.
· Understanding of database, architecture, networks, and networking protocols.
· Ability to communicate a technical message to a non-technical audience as well as a technical audience.
· Presentation skills, both verbal delivery, and content design.