Spring Boot Developer
a) Prowess Software Services Pvt Ltd., Information Technology
Prowess Software is a niche software services firm that specializes in providing the best of technology solutions using TIBCO, MULESOFT, DELL BOOMI, CONFLUENT, WORKATO, and WSO2 technologies. Prowess enables its clients to stay at the forefront of technology through digital transformation and cloud enablement. Prowess is an official partner with Salesforce India, TIBCO Software, and Confluent. Our unique heritage gives us unrivaled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across industries. There are many generalist companies that provide software services across a wide variety of technologies, but we like to be a specialist services firm that has a motto to be one of the best Integration services provider companies in the world.
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Good understanding of Core-Java, Object Oriented concepts, Asynch Messaging, Multi-threading, Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- Experience using and developing RESTful APIs using Spring Boot and its various components.
- Strong understanding of Microservices architectures
- Understanding of API security frameworks, token management, and user access control including OAuth, JWT, etc.
- Usage of Message queues (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, etc.)
- Conducts system design, code development, and prototypes for application, including unit test, integration test, and user acceptance test (UAT), ensuring business requirements and software development standards have been met
- Engage with project managers and product owners to design and develop features and deliver user stories
- Use your experience leveraging best in class tools and technologies (CI-CD, docker, cloud computing, web service development) to refine and improve software development practices
- Upholding code standards and best practices through code reviews, refactoring efforts, and peer mentoring
- Participate in paired programming with other software engineers to quickly develop and deliver high-quality functional code using test driving development and agile methodologies
· Engineering Experience with at least 8+ years of experience in global software development and deployment
- Java developer with a firm knowledge of object-oriented design and software development.
- Experience in building distributed, service-oriented, micro-service-style, and cloud-based solutions using Java Spring boot.
- Familiarity and experience with industry-standard SDLC models (Agile)
- Comprehensive understanding of relational database and NoSQL database concepts
- Experience in working with MS SQL Server or NoSQL databases
- Experience with the following tools and technologies:
- Spring Platform (Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, Spring Cloud)
- Cloud-Native Development on Pivotal Cloud Foundry Platform or similar
- Micro-services development
- Development of Web Services: REST/SOAP/WSDL/XML/SOA
- Continuous integration tools (Jenkins CI or similar)
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry platform (Gradle, GitHub, Redis Cache)
- Knowledge of unit testing frameworks
- Experience with architecting and implementing apps using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud including Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, and Spring Cloud.
- Continuous delivery process refinement and toolsets such as Jenkins The ideal candidate would have experience in these areas:
- Agile framework and methodology (backlogs, iterations, user stories, etc.)
- CA Agile Central (Rally), JIRA, or similar backlog management tools
- Awareness of DevOps and practice of Agile principles